Simon Sinek Quotes: (Some of my favorite ones)
- “People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe”
- Very few people or companies can clearly articulate WHY they do WHAT they do. By WHY I mean your purpose, cause or belief – WHY does your company exist? WHY do you get out of bed every morning? And WHY should anyone care?
- “There are only two ways to influence human behavior: you can manipulate it or you can inspire it.”
- ” Leading is not the same as being the leader. Being the leader means you hold the highest rank, either by earning it, good fortune or navigating internal politics. Leading, however, means that others willingly follow you—not because they have to, not because they are paid to, but because they want to”
- “Great companies don’t hire skilled people and motivate them, they hire already motivated people and inspire them.”
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
- “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress: Working hard for something we love is called passion.”
- “Henry Ford summed it up best. “If I had asked people what they wanted,” he said, “they would have said a faster horse.”
My Definition of True Leader is – A true leader is not some one who enjoys ranks but someone who builds an another leader.